Summer Camp/Seasonal Camp Cook
June 2, 2019 – July 31, 2019 (No camp July 1 – July 5)
Cook Mon - Fri 7a - 1:30p
- Plans and prepares all meals for the campers, assists with serving the meals. Meal preparation
- Completes the ordering and shopping of all food items to ensure the proper planning and
- Maintains a clean, orderly and sanitary kitchen which meet applicable Department of Health
- Performs first aid, CPR, health-related activity, and crisis management as requested and required.
- Ensures the protection of individual rights.
- Adheres to the assigned work schedule; may be asked to work other shifts.
- Demonstrates teamwork, cooperation and effective working relationships with clients, family members, coworkers, supervisory staff, subordinates, professionals and others to facilitate
- Adheres to the agency policies and acts as a role model in adherence to these policies.
- Performs all other essential duties as assigned.
must be performed according to Department of Health Food Service Operations.
preparation of meals.
service delivery and a positive agency image.
Bona-fide Occupationally Required Competencies and Credentials:
- Must have a high school diploma, or equivalent and 1 year of experience with food service operations.
- Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Must obtain and maintain certification in First Aid, CPR, Crisis Management and other areas as required.
- Must have a valid Ohio Driver’s License and good driving record.