Site Manager ICF Group Home
SHC offers an amazing career pathway that allows you to grow, learn, and earn more along the way. We offer a wide array of benefits including paid time off, contributions towards your health insurance benefits package and a 403(b) retirement plan with employer match.
Job Title: Site Manager
Position Summary: The Site Manager provides direct care services and is responsible for the supervision and coordination of staffing, financial recordkeeping, household management and purchasing, service delivery and related documentation for the assigned site. This position works closely with the site team to ensure stability in operations and to ensure that individuals served receive needed and desired services.
- Ensures site training is completed and documentation thereof is submitted to HR. Participates in presentation of new hire training.
- Is responsible for hiring, training, supervision and evaluation of Direct Support Professionals with input from shared position supervisor and others as applicable. Maintains master staff schedules and addresses personnel issues, including staffing shortages, disciplinary actions and coaching to ensure quality services to individuals.
- Responsible for site budget and review, monitoring and submission of direct support time.
- Provides direct support on a flexible basis and monitors direct support service across all shifts weekly including days, evenings and weekends. Assists with the coordination of the daily activities, programming, recreation, and maintenance functions of the site. Performs medication administration and health related activities.
- Monitors and maintains the physical environment of the site, ensuring cleanliness, the completion of safety drills and inspections.
- Monitors vehicle maintenance and log. Ensures that inspections and maintenance of vehicle are completed.
- Coordinates medical and therapeutic services for the individuals served, including the completion of appointments.
- Ensures the routine completion of required documentation, including unusual incident reports, major unusual incident reports, program documentation, communication logs, purchases and receipts, inventories, vehicle logs and inspections, work orders, medical and clinical appointments, medication administration and health-related activity charts, emergency forms and other required documents and charting. Communicates information to the Residential Manager, Home Nurse and QIDP on a regular basis to ensure that individual needs are met according to the individual’s plan.
- Works with the home management team in the development of survey plans of correction.
- Must have the ability to work flexible hours and serve as on call contact for site.
- Demonstrates teamwork, cooperation and effective working relationships with individuals, family members, coworkers, supervisory staff, subordinates, professionals and others to facilitate service delivery and a positive agency image.
- Adheres to the agency policies and acts as a role model in adherence to these policies.
- Performs all other essential duties as assigned.
Location: As assigned
Travel: Meetings and site visits within the agency; meetings, outings, training, seminars, and
appointments outside of the agency.
Reports to: Residential Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt; Full-time (40 hrs./week)
Supervises: Direct Support Professionals
Works with: Individuals, families, professionals and medical specialists, administrative support staff, finance, and maintenance.
Bona-fide occupationally Required Competencies and Credentials:
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent, and a minimum of one (1) year experience working with people with developmental disabilities and minimum of one (1) year experience in supervision.
- Displays clerical and computer skills and have strong writing, communication and language skills.
- Must obtain and maintain certification in Medication Administration and Health Related Activities, First Aid, CPR, PMT and others as required.
- Displays basic knowledge of Ohio Department of Job and Family Services, Ohio Department of Health, and Ohio Department of Developmental Disabilities regulations.
- Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Must have a valid Ohio Driver’s License, good driving record and carry the proper liability insurance amounts required by the SHC.
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!